ATAC L3 Senior Technical Support Engineer- core routing for T- /M- /MX-/PTX Series, Bucharest
• Provide Tier 3 Support for VARs, Distributors, service providers, enterprise customers, and end users via telephone, e-mail, and web.
• Provide technical expertise and guidance during testing, deployment and operational phases of networks.
• Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, escalation, and engineering.
• Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and for problem reproduction and escalation.
• Document and reproduce customer related networking problems, and if necessary coordinate fixes by engineering department.
• Develop technical specialties and prepare technology white papers on these areas.
• Write technical notes, application notes, case studies, knowledge base entries, and solutions for the Technical Assistance Center website.
• Help improve processes and tools.
• Participate in cross functional tasks such as new product development projects, support readiness teams, KB and other documentation activities.
• Provide on-site support for customers when needed (although this would be a small percentage of time)
Must• Strong experience supporting enterprise and/or service-provider IP networks.
• Experience with Juniper M-, T-, MX- or PTX-Series preferred
• Very strong understanding and hands-on experience working and troubleshooting around Routing technologies, with strong transferable skills in other networking disciplines.
• Very strong TCP/IP knowledge.
• Strong Routing Protocol Knowledge (OSPF, BGP) skills required. Experience with IS-IS, MPLS, Multicast and various WAN protocols.
• Strong working knowledge in both Unix/Linux and Windows
• Strong Understanding of High Availability concepts (HSRP, VRRP)
• Working Experience with scripting languages (i.e. Python) and concepts is a plus
• Working Knowledge of Load Balancing concepts
• The ideal candidate will be able to analyze sniffer traces and be able to resolve various routing issues.
• Excellent Communications and Interpersonal Skills required, with a passion for the Internet, its growth, and related new technologies.
• Ability to learn and integrate new technologies in a fast-paced environment
• Requires B.S. in electrical engineering or computer science.
• Professional level certification : JNCIP / CCNP
Nice to haveExpert certification level is a plus CCIE /JNCIE
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in Technical Support (SL2/SL3)
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||Level 3 Network Support Engineer||Bucharest, RO|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||Professional Services Engineer - Packet Core||Bucharest, RO|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||Hot Switching ATAC L3 Technical Support Engineer||Bucharest, RO|