The successful candidate will be working with global teams on financial data maintenance, daily operations and tool sets development.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Support financial data users.
2. Address users’ concerns and queries about data availability, data accessing, data quality issues, etc.
3. Resolve tickets raised to our team.
4. Be able to read and understand our production code, update configs, fix bugs and adjust code logic following strict industry standard.
5. Design, coding, test and deploy tool sets via python within limited time and high code quality.
6. Over 50% work time will be focusing on maintenance and daily operations.
7. Multitask and delivery in a fast pace environment.
Must1. Have DevOps experience in financial or financial related IT industry.
2. Strong problem solving ability includes but not limit: fast learn, proactive attitude to investigate and communicate, hands-on and carefully verification.
3. Python: 3+ years experiences with python. Minimum 2-year experience on python3.
4. Master Perl, Linux bash, SQL language, regular expression, git, etc.
5. Understand data structure, time and space complexity of algorithms.
6. Excellent English communication: Oral and Writing
7. Bachelor and above agree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math or Physics.
Nice to have1. C++, at least 3 year
2. Perl, at least 3 year
3. Automation tool implementation experience
4. Big data processing and machine learning experience
5. Operation experience on data generation and monitoring
6. Financial data knowledge
- English: Upper-intermediate