Must• Strong experience and competency with the full Microsoft SQL BI stack. 5+ years of experience.
• Strong experience with Microsoft SSIS, ETL & ELT (Schema on Read) processes.
• Strong experience with SQL (T-SQL, PL/SQL) and MDX, and the performance tuning of queries and underlying data layer.
• Cloud architecture and Azure PaaS knowledge, including Data Lake Store, Data Factory, Databricks / Spark, and DevOps.
• Deep understanding of various data visualization techniques.
• Strong C#, OO and .NET knowledge.
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities to create efficient solutions and resolve technical issues.
• Experience with Git and other such versioning and source control system.
• Experience working in an agile and iterative development environment.
Nice to have• Working knowledge of the banking and financial sectors, particularly risk control and treasury.
• Working knowledge of database design and data modelling techniques, and a good understanding of the complete data processing cycle.
• Experience with Microsoft Power BI and DAX.
• Support of the entire SDLC including requirements gathering and design, risk and issue management, testing, deployment, and production support.
• Attention to detail to ensure that requirements, change requests, defects and production issues are implemented to specification in a timely and predictable manner.
• Documenting technical designs in a clear, concise, complete and structured way to aid understanding of the business and knowledge transfer.
• Working with Quality Assurance teams to ensure testing is thorough and complete to ensure successful implementations.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to form productive and collaborative relationships.
• Ability to work in isolation and as part of a geographically-dispersed team.
- English: Upper-intermediate