Team is moving forward with evolution of newly developed IVI system with opportunities to step forward into the new projects and markets.
• Work independently/coordinate activities with direct manager
• Analyze customer's specifications
• Work with software requirements (analysis, identify dependencies)
• Know and follow at least one of the estimation approaches.
• Adhere to commitments.
• Participate in internal technical discussions
• Customers issues analysis and technical troubleshooting
• Cooperate with Test team - bug\features analysis and knowledge sharing.
• Identify and report engineering and process improvement opportunities.
• Software development and maintenance (enhancement, changes, bugs fixing, tests development)
• Develop and perform Unit Testing, static code analyses, code review
• Timely report status and progress of the assigned activities to direct manager.
• Perform tasks within agreed timeframe and according to design specifications.
• Learn project specific approaches/technologies store knowledge
• Proficient in programming languages C/C++, and Linux programming environment
• Proven experience of usage software architecture and design-spec.
• Proven experience in creating technical documents for own area of work (implementation description, SW defect attributes, design, test\review reports) that are concise, clear and well organized
• Familiar with Code review practices
• Solid knowledge with coding standards and conventions.
• Experience in software maintenance.
• Familiar with UML standards.
• Ability to estimate own work.
• Good understanding of IPC and multi-threading
• Commitment to Team success
• Knowledge sharing
• Critical thinking
• Good communications skills
• Strong problem description skills
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Intermediate English
Nice to haveN/A
- English: Intermediate