Liaise with internal development teams including the common platform team to drive towards a world class risk application
Deliver an architecture which will facilitate cumulative functionality to increase at a higher rate than it does today
Deliver on time regulatory commitments
Be proactive and ensure the software developed by the Team remains compliant with prescribed best practices
Properly document work.
Must• Understanding and ability to explain and apply:
• the OOP theory, principles, design patterns, data structures
• architectural concepts, scalability, parallelism
• C# essential and advanced language features
• SQL and databases
• CI/CD pipeline
• testing best practice
• Proficiency with Visual Studio 2017+
• Strong communication skills, oral and written.
Nice to have• Experience in working with messaging buses, NoSQL databases, containers, RX
• Experience in working with commercial or in-house quant pricing libraries
• Understanding of Agile software development methodology
• Knowledge of financial derivatives pricing and risk.
• Exposure to Python
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in C#/VB.NET
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C#/VB.NET||C# Developer - Cross-Asset Fast Developing Wealth Management/Trading Application Development||Warsaw, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||.Net Developer||Warsaw, PL|