Liaise with internal development teams including the common platform team to drive towards a world class risk application
Deliver an architecture which will facilitate cumulative functionality to increase at a higher rate than it does today
Deliver on time regulatory commitments
Be proactive and ensure the software developed by the Team remains compliant with prescribed best practices
Properly document work.
Must• Solid knowledge of Java core - Collections, Concurrency, Memory Model, Garbage collection, including Java EE servlets, Lambda and Streams - 4+ years
• Solid knowledge of Spring, Build tools setup (GIT), Rest API, json. JMS, Active MQ
• Working experience with JDBC template, Non SQL (Mongo), Docker
• Demonstrable experience in actively contributing to project delivery for both small and large scale projects.
• Strong communication skills, oral and written.
• Ability to apply sound technical skills and knowledge of the Rates business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs.
• Experience of test driven development and of continuous integration platforms.
• Ability to recognize and work with recursive data structures of different forms as well as an understanding of standard programming algorithms.
Nice to haveKnowledge of financial derivatives pricing and risk, ideally of interest rate derivatives.
Experience of working with commercial or in-house quant pricing libraries
Understanding of Agile software development methodology
- English: Advanced/Fluent