This is a multi-year initiative where different projects run in concurrence under the program's variety milestones. These streams include new product initiatives, new entity roll-outs and regulatory compliances.
We will have key roles in projects such as managing the scope, design and delivering requirements from front to back office with Excelian.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people. The roles are in the respective Functional, Test Management, Development, Test Support, Environment Management and Release teams. These units will collectively undertake scoping, design, building, testing and implementation phases to deliver the variety program milestones.
Opportunities are across Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and various other locations.
- Trading compliance and limits management
- Collateral management and margining
- Functional design and technical mapping to tailor Murex solution to user's business, processes & compliance requirements
- Configuration, test and assistance to clients during software implementation
- Analysis of client's requirements and help on implementation Risk Management Tools
- Continuous follow-up of new Market regulations/practices globally
Must- Strong knowledge of Murex
- Credit Risk Management experience
- MLC exp must
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
Nice to haveTeamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- English: Intermediate