Whether you possess a background in finance, technology or Mathematics, your experience in the capital markets industry would be of high interest to us
- Liaise with technical team(s) -- when needed -- to resolve environment related issues and necessary enhancements in preparation for cloud deployment
- Manage day-to-day assigned project tasks to complete various RISK deliverables
- Analyze, formulate, proposed, develop and/or contribute to overall solutions as per project deliverables
- Perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (SIT/UAT)
Must- Strong experience in managing, maintaining, and supporting Murex 3.1 environment as well as resolving daily Batch issues
- Strong experience in analyzing and streaming Murex environment configuration
- Strong experience in build necessary scripts for DevOps and Murex Environment deployment to the Cloud
- Some product knowledge in IRD, FXD, EQD
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- 5+ years experience with Murex Configuration Management
- - SQL; XML; MxML; UNIX; Scripting languages (Shell, Java, etc.)
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
Nice to have- Participation in implementations and upgrades: MXpress; FEM migrations, MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
- Understanding of Test management
- Understanding of Trade life cycle
- Understanding of Market Data management
- Client focus: understands clients' businesses; identifies and understands the needs and objectives of clients, both on an individual and corporate basis; builds strong relationships to aid Excelian's aim of being a trusted partner to the clients.
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Personal leadership: realistically identifies own skills, experience, knowledge and other personal attributes; displays confidence and resilience.
- Planning and organizing: identifies and meets milestones; understands and articulates deliverables; assesses and mitigates risks; sticks to the scope of work and manages any changes.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifying important issues and drawing conclusions.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in Murex
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Murex||Mid-Senior Murex FO||New York City, US|
|Murex||Mid-Senior Murex BO||New York City, US|
|Murex||Senior Scripting Engineer||New York City, US|
|Murex||Senior Murex RISK Business Analyst||New York City, US|
|Murex||Senior Murex Workflows / Integration||New York City, US|