As an expert in security and internet technologies, you'll be part of our team in Wroclaw and working closely with the internal project team. We integrate and enable data protection products (Microsoft ADRMS, IQP, AIP) in a demanding and exciting global environment.
- Consult on Data Protection topics for development teams.
- Cooperate closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support, and IT business analysts.
- Perform installations on test environments and manage installation orders to production.
- Provide consultancy and support to the project team with regards to technical questions
- Maintain documentation relevant to operations (operational manual, installation guide, etc.) and share your knowledge among the team.
Must– At least 2-3 years of systems engineering experience (system design, implementation and packaging)
– Advanced experience with Windows Server
– Great shell scripting skills (VBA, Powershell, etc.)
– Always motivated to learn new things
– Confident and not afraid to make (and admit) mistakes
– Aware of security-related risks in large infrastructure environments and you understand them
– Informed about recent security related news
– Invested in working in a global team
– Fluent in English
Nice to have– Programming experience (.NET, C#, or C/C++)
– Good understanding of web-based solutions architecture concepts
– Microsoft Azure Information Protection Experience
– A plus is Microsoft IQP and ADRMS products
- English: Upper-intermediate
- English: Advanced/Fluent