The project is dedicated to production and testing (manual and automated) of digital navigational databases using huge stack of proprietary technologies and toolchain running on Linux and Windows environments. The strict deadlines and policies of automotive industry also require solid configuration management approach.
- Ad-hoc support: for failed compilations - OOM, Postgres issues analysis, AWS issues, etc.
- Production cluster system-level support ( up to 100 Unix machines)
- Communication with customer IT
- Analyzing and oprimization of IT infrastructure;
- Automation of Work Processes;
Must• Strong Linux and network management skills
• Strong Jenkins experience
• Python and script (shell & bash) experience
• Base Java knowledge
• Knowledge of SQL. Experience of working with Postgres database servers
• Ability to create Docker images and multi-container environment
• Experience with Grafana + InfluxDB
• Ability to deal with technical issues on the side of servers/network equipment/DB/services, etc.
• Skills and the ability to drive initiatives to automate processes;
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have• Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Crucible)
• Knowledge of Apache Spark and Cassandra
• Knowledge of Groovy
• Cloud solutions
• Experience with Elasticsearch + Kibana + Filebeats
- English: Upper-intermediate