Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The primary project is to build the new solution for one internal client following MS best practices.
The secondary project would be to migrate the content from the old solution to the new solution.
- Design and Build the client "SharePoint experience"
- Run workshops with partners and clients to ideate and explore their situations, problems and requirements
- Translate concepts from the workshops into wireframes and mockups that lead to the development of intuitive user experiences
- Deliver concrete high-fidelity solutions for various lines of business, operating in an Agile environment.
- Identify design problems in existing software and devise elegant solutions to them
- Collaborate internally with partners, team members and core members of our business and IT teams
- Clearly document solutions from a design and end user perspective
- Deliver clear and well commented code
- Support the SharePoint solutions built and managed by the Engineering team
- Foster cross-Divisional alignment and knowledge exchange
Must- Min. 5 years' of experience as a SharePoint Developer with SharePoint (2010/2013/2016)
- Strong knowledge of the SharePoint Platform (2010/2013/2016) and their development models
- Ability to work in a demanding and complex environment and prioritize workload accordingly
- Responsibility and independent working practice, showing initiative and high level of reliability
- Proficiency in English (written and oral)
Nice to have- SharePoint Developer and/or .Net Microsoft certifications would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with both SSOM and CSOM models
- GIT repository knowledge
- Testing activities as required following the Agile development methodology.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and you are experienced in Project Management
- Ability to perform excellent stakeholder management and to establish trusted relationships at senior and top management level
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great teammate capabilities
- English: Advanced/Fluent