Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The successful candidate will be supported by an experienced and pragmatic management team and an established and successful Portfolio and Project Management Office (PMO).
• Liaise with IT Application owners during their application migration activities
• Coordination activities / timeline management between implementation teams and Application Owners.
• Monitoring and tracking progress of the onboarding process including testing, sign offs, production releases, decommissions from the old platform.
• Prepare summary status reports, validation against targets
• Requirements management - define and document the gathered requirements, requirements validation, definition of testing / success criteria, lifecycle management of requirements, analyze and prioritize requirements, stakeholders approval etc.
• Manage scope and requirements throughout the project life cycle including change management
• Support the project team in various data analysis
• Work closely with the central Business Analysis team to ensure BA activities and artefacts are completed in line with company's standards
Must• 5+ years of summarized work experience in both areas:
• Previous experience in IT Business Analysis - requirements gathering and management, translating them into the functional / technology specifications
• Experience in project delivery / coordination
• Good interpersonal and influencing skills
• Good communication skills written and oral (English)
• Solid understanding of IT Infrastructure like Microsoft Products, databases, virtualization / virtual desktop, MS SCCM, MS SCOM etc.
Nice to have• Knowledge of Citrix XenApp technology / virtualized application hosting
• Experience in data analysis and presentation skills
• Degree level education
• Practical usage of Microsoft Office, MS Visio
• Financial Services experience
• Ability to work occasionally across numerous timezones
• You feel confident in working using collaboration tools like JIRA and Confluence
• Certification in Business Analysis domain beneficial
• You feel confident in Agile project delivery methodology
- English: Advanced/Fluent