Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The successful candidate will be supported by an experienced and pragmatic management team and cybersecurity experts.
You will have the chance to be drive change and automation and take ownership of a very high quality red teaming infrastructure. From day one, you will work closely with Cyber Threat Defense team to design, establish, improving reliability, and automate red team platform. This is a global a role, therefore some flexibility may be occasionally expected to meet the specific of work across numerous time zones.
• Provide consultancy to architect function to help designing platform components
• Automate what can be automated
Must• You have deep knowledge of infrastructure components including, but not limited to networks, Linux, VPN, Microsoft Server
• You have solid knowledge of VMware vSphere and VMware Workstation
• You have strong bash scripting and Python programing skills
• You have strong experience in automation
• Knowledge of Azure is a huge nice to have
• You feel confident in working using collaboration tools like JIRA and Confluence
• You feel confident in Agile project delivery methodology
• You are fluent in both Polish and English
Nice to have• You have solid knowledge of one of major providers cloud computing platform (AWS or AZURE)
- English: Advanced/Fluent