Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Test/Documentation Lead, Morristown, US, New Jersey
- Ensure that all required testing deliverables are created including testing approach, testing scenarios, conditions and expected results, test scripts and testing control sheets
- Execute formal review cycles including informal review, formal review, testing sign-off and quality assurance review
- Engage all relevant stakeholders and secure the requisite sign-offs
- Manage test environment and test data
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
They will also be responsible for the creation of some and review of some of the UAT scripts, test plans, validations and associated documentation for the project.
-Familiarity with UAT test scripts
-Quality assurance experience
-Able to engage with relevant stakeholders
-Unit, system, integration and functional testing and acceptance experience
Nice to have-
- English: Native