Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The BA/PO will work with the project team to identify upstream dependencies and work required to bring the product requirements to life, and in some cases may need to also define requirements for backend and content teams. This role will have a focus on working with real-time News content teams.
Must• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written. Ability to thoroughly document results of analysis to effectively represent business requirements
• Proven ability to rapidly learn new business domains
• Understand and define user workflows
• Requirements elicitation, organization and analysis skills - translating complex business requirements as Epics and User Stories that are easy to understand, foster innovation and represent the value to the customer.
• Take requirements from various project team members - product, UX, content and organize and synthesize into discreet, actionable user stories/requirements
• Facilitate, understand, and contribute to technical discussions in order to identify touch points with other systems and inventory all integration points, specifying data flows, formats and APIs involved
• Experience working with Agile methodologies and able to help promote best practice
• Experience working with Global teams
• Experience working in tools/products with UIs and workflows
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
Nice to haveAdditional requirements (desirable):
• Certification as a Scrum Product Owner
• Understanding of the Legal or Regulatory marketplace
• Awareness of principles of usability and user experience
• Coaching/Mentoring of more Junior Colleagues
• Understanding of scaled Agile
• Experience in News / Media / Financial Services
- English: Upper-intermediate