Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The London branch provides Global Markets (GM) services to EU clients via the UK subsidiary which currently has passporting rights into the EU. The strategy in Europe remains focused upon four global industry verticals being Financial Institutions, Natural Resources, Infrastructure and Industrials & Logistics.
Under a 'hard Brexit', bank would lose the ability to deal in GM products with EU domiciled clients and access to a deep and highly liquid capital market. EU and UK regulators are taking a hard line and have requested contingency plans.
IB&M has set up a Brexit program that aims to establish a subsidiary and office in Amsterdam to meet the requirements of the UK leaving the EU. The Program has created eight streams of work including Technology Readiness.
There are two key components of technology: 1) local infrastructure and network connectivity; 2) business systems. The first component is strongly linked to the Property Readiness stream and hence is managed in such a way. This stream is focused on business systems readiness.
• Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery, including IT, teams;
• Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members and stakeholders, including customers and program and project delivery (including IT) teams;
• Develop robust and achievable work and project plans, including management of scope, cost, time, and project risk;
• Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies;
• Manage all aspects of the project life cycle, including project scope, from project initiation, through planning, execution to project closure;
• Assign tasks and activities across the delivery team taking due note of resource availability, skills sets, training requirements etc. such that quality outputs are delivered in accordance with the approved project schedule;
• Track, manage and report expenditure, including Benefits Realisation, against the baseline, budgets and forecasts whilst monitoring variances;
• Identify, monitor and implement controls to mitigate key risks for your project, program or portfolio;
• Manage relationships with vendors and third party suppliers;
• Application and demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the project's impact within the Enterprise Services division and the greater Bank Group;
• Work with the business, including OCM professionals, to manage all organisational change requirements.
• Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, make recommendations for continuous improvement
• Exposure to Capital market and risks domain;
• Minimum of 5 years' Project Management Experience;
• Experience in managing simple to moderately complex projects;
• Experience in working in Agile project team environment;
• Strong leadership, people management, and communications skills;
• Sound financial control and reporting skills;
• Knowledge and experience in using a Solution Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC);
• Good understanding of modern Project Management Methodologies (Scrum in particular)
• Proven records of acting as a Scrum Master for multiple teams
. Knowledge on ETL tools, Specifically AbInitio
Nice to haveScrum Master certifications
- English: Upper-intermediate