Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are looking for experienced candidates who will be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment focused on innovation and be able to learn and integrate complementary technologies inside and outside their specific area of expertise to deliver highly scalable and fault tolerant systems to optimize the way content feeds in to all of our products in the automotive, enterprise, and consumer spaces.
You will be involved in a team that is designing a new experience for our mapping tools and will be consistently challenged to produce applications, services and APIs that are simple and sophisticated enough to help our end-users accomplish complex mapping tasks.
Join our team and take on this unique opportunity to build an experience that can meaningfully impact and transform the way our end users do their job
• Define long term architectural direction, design, and build reliable, scalable fast-performance "consumer-grade" geo-related services and solutions, end-to-end
• Fully understand non-functional requirements, system interdependencies and limitations
• Design, develop and optimize UI for our users
• Work closely with our UX team to implement best practices in UX
• Work closely with the full stack engineers on the team to refine and help design the correct APIs required by the UI
• Work with other engineering teams and internal customers to identify new opportunities, address critical needs, and solve complex problems using your skills in design simple yet sophisticated services
• Become an expert at leveraging internal platform resources and APIs
• Out of the box thinker who would leverage their expertise to solve complex technical problems.
• Exhibit strong ownership and ability to work in global team environment.
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Must• Master's Level Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
• 7+ years industry experience in a data-intensive and customer-oriented environment
• Proven experience in leading an engineering team
• Demonstrated expertise in building and enhancing Java/python based scalable and high-performance services.
• Excellent in application design concepts like Design Patterns, Data Modeling and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
• Proficient in Object oriented programming in Java, J2EE, MVC, Web Services, JUnit, SQL, PL/SQL, Maven, Spring.
• Worked on performance optimization, memory profiling and scalability of applications (cloud environment would be preferable).
• Experience optimizing web site performance and monitoring systems
• Excellent knowledge of Relational and NoSQL Databases
• Experience with Continuous Integration systems like Jenkins
• Experience with automated testing frameworks like Jasmine, Selenium, Cucumber
• Proficient in web technologies: e.g. REST API, HTTP(s), web security, etc.
• Thrive in a collaborative team with another strong Programmers/ Principal Engineer
• Out of the box thinker who would leverage their expertise to solve complex technical problems
• Exhibit strong ownership and ability to work in global team environment
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Amazon Web Services eco-system (ec2, S3, EMR, Redshift, ...) Docker, Kubernetes, microservices architecture
Nice to have-
- English: Upper-intermediate