Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Our Sydney based client has a number of projects and BAU items in flight. Our client is building a team which will handle and implement those requirements. The client currently require a BA who has worked in the Trade Finance business. Finastra experience is a big plus, experience with other trade finance platforms such as IMEX is also v desirable
• Maintains the knowledge and technical skills of team members in commodity financing operations.
• Liaison with the Business and the Vendors to gather and develop new requirements.
• Documenting Business requirements and preparing the Functional spec.
• Execution of Project - Review requirements, Test Cases, Design and Test Results.
• Performs and participate in periodic risk reviews with RISK department and Business Line: monthly/quarterly meeting to discuss "Borrowing Base" analysis.
MustEssential testing skills covering some of the below mentioned aspects:
• Minimum 2+ years experiences in commodities trade finance operation and financing in transactional and borrowing base report monitoring.
- Hands on Middle Office or Back Office collateral monitoring experience.
- Hands on experience of a trade finance platform such as Finastra
- Experiences in legal documentation requirement, product liquidity, facility structure / advance rate and financial statement preferred
• Knowledge on financial market products and their lifecycle
• Demonstrated technical understanding of project and system development life-cycles; Experience of data analysis and mapping should be shown
• Excellent interpersonal and structured communication skills. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills must be demonstrated
• Exceptional test process knowledge and experience; Good understanding of downstream trade processes (settlement/confirmations)
Domain: Markets /Institutional Banking
Nice to have--
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in QA manual
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA manual||Senior Test Engineer||Bangalore, IN|
|QA manual||Senior Manual Tester||Bangalore, IN|
|QA manual||Senior Test Analyst||Bangalore, IN|
|QA manual||Tester of Enterprise Data Management System||Bangalore, IN|
|QA manual||Test Lead/Senior of Enterprise Data Management System||Bangalore, IN|