Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The main focus of the team for 2019 is to adopt Agile and design / deliver new calculation models based on FACT framework.
Our Team: The successful candidate will be working within the sub-department of the bank - The Credit Risk PB Wroclaw, together with 2 Requirement Engineers (REs), 3 Software Engineers (SEs) and 2 Test Engineers (TEs).
Technologies: SQL, C#.Net
Opportunities: The BA team in Wroclaw consists of highly motivated and skilled BA's from all around the globe, who are willing and able to work with large and complex data sets and complex calculation algorithms.
We offer the opportunity to work in large, global and complex IT projects, which span across several years with budgets of several millions of CHF per project per year in a thriving city of Wroclaw with rich cultural and social life. This is a unique combination, which cannot be found easily elsewhere.
• Participating in the design activities
• Writing unit tests for created software
• Documenting the code and developed solutions
• Bug fixing and maintenance of created software
• Close cooperation with other Software Engineers, Solution Architects, Requirements Engineers, Project Manager and Test Engineers
• Performing review of the requirement specifications prepared by Requirement Engineers
• Supporting Test Engineers in all test activities
• Adopting AGILE methodology
• 5-7 years (or more) for Senior Software Engineer position in .NET/C#
• 3-4 years for Software Engineer position in .NET/C#
• Experience in the design (optional) and implementation of multi-tier application platforms
• Good knowledge of MS SQL (SQL knowledge is essential)
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Experience in development, roll-out and maintenance of complex applications
• In-depth knowledge of Visual Studio 2010/2012
• Practical experience working with Subversion
• Experience in unit testing (JustMock - nice to have)
• AGILE methodologies (Scrum, Agile etc)
Nice to have• Experience working with Web Services
• Windows IIS
• SHA certificates configuration (client/server)
• Experience working with Jira, JFrog and Continuous Integration
• Strong communication skills and ability to deal effectively with people face to face and over the phone
• Experience working in international projects
• Experience working in banking or finance industry (especially in the credits domain)
• Knowledge of mocking frameworks (JustMock)
• FACT framework (nice to have)
• Experience working within a matrix-managed environment
• Practical knowledge of UML and design tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect)
- English: Upper-intermediate