Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The main focus of the team for 2019 is to adopt Agile and design / deliver new calculation models based on FACT framework.
Our Team: The successful candidate will be working within the sub-department of the bank - The Credit Risk PB Wroclaw, together with 2 Requirement Engineers (REs), 3 Software Engineers (SEs) and 2 Test Engineers (TEs).
Technologies: SQL, C#.Net
Opportunities: The BA team in Wroclaw consists of highly motivated and skilled BA's from all around the globe, who are willing and able to work with large and complex data sets and complex calculation algorithms.
We offer the opportunity to work in large, global and complex IT projects, which span across several years with budgets of several millions of CHF per project per year in a thriving city of Wroclaw with rich cultural and social life. This is a unique combination, which cannot be found easily elsewhere.
o consistent calculations (Probability of default, Risk Given Default, Loan-to-value, exposure calculation etc).
o calculation of expected and unexpected credit losses.
• Effort estimations and efficient planning of Requirements Engineering related tasks.
• Production and obtaining sign-off of requirements engineering deliverables (Interfaces Specifications, Use Cases, Use Case Model, Domain Object Model, Business Rule Specifications, Screen Specifications, Non Functional Requirements Specifications) on time and with high quality.
• Supporting key stakeholders in the Business, development, quality assurance and architecture teams with the aim to complete the project and deliver the product.
• Providing subject matter expertise and resolving issues that come up during the implementation and testing phases.
• Providing user training and support.
• Production and sign-off of standard requirements engineering deliverables (aBOM, data catalogue, Interface Specifications, Use Case Models, Use Cases, Business Rule Specifications, Screen Specifications, Non Functional Requirements Specifications, Project Requirements List) on time and with high quality
• Effort estimations and task planning for Requirements Engineering related project tasks
Must• 3-4 (or more years) of experience in requirements engineering in IT projects with a special focus on the data analysis, probability of default, risk given default calculations
• Credit and credit risk domain specific education and experience (i.e. credit risk metrics and regulations)
• Knowledge of SDLC processes
• Experience in Agile methodologies
• Experience in banking or financial industry
• Outstanding communication skills
• First-class analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and to take end-to-end responsibility for assigned tasks.
• Ability to effectively collaborate in a distributed team
• Understanding of financial markets & instruments, Basel regulations, credit and market risk.
• Advanced knowledge of SQL (incl. SQL queries), UML (structural and behavioral diagrams) is a must.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
Nice to have• Experience in international projects
• Business analysis education or competency proven by a certificate (eg. CBAP).
• Some development skills (i.e. C# preferred) - nice to have, not essential for the role
- English: Upper-intermediate