Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
GBSS IT provides large number of IT applications built on diverse tools and technologies to support GBSS services.
In addition various transformation and innovation initiatives within GBSS require huge involvement of GBSS IT.
Team: The Polish branch of GBSS IT consists of 6 people. The team is equipped with complementary skills, starting with very technical ones(development, administration, security), through the business-oriented (analysis, project management), ending with architecture and strategy. As a team, we do support very open communication, readiness to help each other, knowledge sharing, self-development and after-work regular meetings with the whole GBSS Warsaw team.
The Line Manager of the Team is located in Switzerland.
GBSS IT is an international team with varied interests ranging from adventure sports to performing arts, games and recreational activities. Team is located in four different countries and thanks to technology we stay connected and have a great collaboration.
Technologies used: Oracle (database), Informatica (ETL), SQL, Unix,
Testing: in-house dev tool, data quality tool
Opportunities: Various transformation and innovation initiatives are going on within GBSS, that brings a lots of different, very diversified assignments. Such conditions create an opportunity to gather uniqueness experience in multinational environment, cooperating with people from the whole world to achieve success. Credit Suisse is also adopting new technologies, pretending to become a technological market leader. It may be very challenging on the one side and very experiences enriching on the other hand.
2. Facilitate the formulation of requirements by providing optimal data models, advising in data requirements specification, advising in systems architecture and designing, etc.
3. Designing and developing database structures based on the requirements.
4. Support data hub ecosystem performance improvement.
5. Assuring architectural consistency of the data models and interfaces across the systems
6. Support requirements analysis together with business.
7. Support testing, test automation and data quality improvement process.
8. Support existing and new queries optimisation.
9. Support knowledge transfer and knowledge transfer documentation.
10. Follow Credit Suisse software development processes and standards.
Must1. Very strong command and experience on ETL processing using Informatica Powercenter, interfaces designing and development, integration.
2. Strong command and experience on SQL and PL/SQL
3. Strong command and experience on Oracle database (including DDL, DML, DCL, TCL, data modelling, query optimisation, database instance tuning).
4. Experience in requirements specification and business analysis.
5. Ability to work concurrently on a number of different topics and to be able to change focus quickly as needed.
6. More than 5 years working experiences in ETL and more than 3 years in PL/SQL and Oracle databases.
Nice to have1. Familiar with different types of interfaces (file transfer, queues, WebServices)
2. Familiar with processes designing and processes to systems' components mapping
3. Familiar with MS SQL database
4. Familiar with Java/.NET programming
5. Familiarity with Cloudera Hortonworks DataFlow (HWK)
- English: Advanced/Fluent