Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Senior Full Stack Engineer (React), Guadalajara, MX
- Supporting and continuous maintenance of existing code.
- Design discussions.
- Permanent collaboration with remote product management.
- Collaboration with different teams allocated remotely and locally: QA, Designers, Software Engineers, Architects.
Must- Good knowledge of React JS and developing "real" applications (2+ year).
- Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/native Java Script (2.5+ years).
- Strong working experience in Java programming language. (4.5+ years).
- Good working knowledge of microservices frameworks like Dropwizard/ Spring boot, containerization platforms like Docker, RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL.
- Experience delivering mission critical web systems across all parts of the stack utilizing microservices and REST principles.
- Working knowledge of NoSQL solutions like Mongo/ Cassandra.
- Experience with jQuery or any JS-libraries (3.5+ years).
- Strong knowledge of unit and e2e testing (especially for React JS).
- Understanding basics of OOP JS, AJAX, Software design patterns.
- Strong understanding responsive design approach.
- Cross-browser experience.
- Experience with customizing WEB-sites to old browsers (IE7).
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap grid-system and LESS.
- Version control: Git, Perforce.
- Experience of working in Agile-team.
- Strong spoken English.
Nice to have- Jasmine, Protractor, Chai.
- Continuous integration and Continuous delivery frameworks.
- Knowledge of Python programming language.
- Familiarity with high-scale queues (Kafka, Rabbit, etc.).
- English: Upper-intermediate