Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Our client is an American multinational automaker.
• The main focus is to improve existing test strategy for HTML5 HMI testing and ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by writing and execution tests scenarios on a daily basis.
• You will work in a changing and challenging environment in a multicultural team.
• This position requires a highly motivated engineer with strong technical, communication skills.
Fast growing, balanced, self-motivated
• Testing of HTML5 based / hardware HMI;
• Communication with developers, QAs and product owners;
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
• Execute test cases and update test documentation;
• Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
• Participate in setting test strategy for the given set of requirements
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
• Practical knowledge of Windows\ Linux based OS
• Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
• Experience of working with Subversion, Git, Maven, Jira, TestRail, Jenkins
• Analytical mind, willingness to understand complex systems and find their weaknesses
• Be proactive, self-motivated and self-disciplined
• High attention to details and organization
Nice to have• Practical knowledge of using Selenium
• Understanding of the Embedded systems testing
• Practical knowledge of WEB HMI / HTML5 testing
• Experience working in CMMI, ASPICE process environment
• Practical knowledge of V-Model of development and Automotive standards, e.g. ASPICE
• Practical knowledge of In-Vehicle and communication interfaces, e.g. CAN, FlexRay
• Participation and/or completion in testing certification programs (ISTQB, ISEB or tool specific certifications).
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in QA manual
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA manual||Regular/Senior QA Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Senior QA Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Regular QA Manual Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Senior QA Manual||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Hot Regular QA||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Intern Tester||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Junior\Regular QA engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Senior Manual QA for Automotive||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Senior QA||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Regular Manual QA Engineer||Kiev, UA|