Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The Project goal is to leverage a fully cloud-hosted solution leveraging appropriate design patterns and technologies to ensure scalability and performance.
We're currently building the team in Ukraine to join other Luxoft's teams in London and Sydney as well as partner client's team in Hong Kong to define, design and build various components of the strategic platform.
- As a proxy Product Owner closely collaborate with stakeholders and maintain a Prioritized Backlog with at least 3 Sprints worth of Ready for Dev user stories. Is eager to mature and perfect requirements to unleash development productivity; allows for sprint delivery with minimum to no need for clarification/rework. gauges the required level of backlog detail based on feature team needs
- Creates and maintains detailed and well written Epics, features and User Stories up to date in Jira in order to have consistent communication with all interested parties
- Partner with Scrum team members, technical leads, solution architects and business on transforming Product Vision into Product Increments
- Communicate with precision : Crafts high-quality and details diagrams, reports and presentations as needed. Masters verbal communication and presentations in various forums
The BA will work with the project team to identify upstream dependencies and work required to bring the product requirements to life.
Must• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written. Ability to thoroughly document results of analysis to effectively represent business requirements
• Proven ability to rapidly learn new business domains
• Understand and define user workflows
• Requirements elicitation, organization and analysis skills - translating complex business requirements as Epics and User Stories that are easy to understand, foster innovation and represent the value to the customer.
• Take requirements from various project team members - product, UX, content and organize and synthesize into discreet, actionable user stories/requirements
• Facilitate, understand, and contribute to technical discussions in order to identify touch points with other systems and inventory all integration points, specifying data flows, formats and APIs involved
• Experience working with Agile methodologies and able to help promote best practice
• Experience working with Global teams
• Experience working in tools/products with UIs and workflows
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
Nice to haveAdditional requirements (desirable):
• Certification as a Scrum Product Owner
• Understanding of Deposits and Withdrawals products
• Awareness of principles of usability and user experience
• Understanding of scaled Agile
• Experience in Financial Services
- English: Upper-intermediate