Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Digital Project Manager - CDM- AT, Morristown, US, New Jersey
About the Project
Digital Project manager role
Campaign Delivery team- 9 team members
MS Project. Microsoft Office Suite
Opportunities for you
Great culture and environment. Everyone on the team loves working for the manager
• Provide strategic guidance and best practices to brands for marketing campaign planning and execution
• Oversee campaign initiation through coordination with internal and external stakeholders
• Identify dependencies / gaps in the plan and provide guidance to address identified risks
• Identify and document spend across all channels for the campaign / tactics
• Approve metadata requests to ensure accurate and meaningful measurement.
• Coordinate with Account Management team to ensure complete alignment across team
• Manage deliverables across vendors and internal cross functional teams to ensure quality, timeliness and accuracy
• Provide oversight on the channel development activities
• Ensure quality assurance process and deliverables meet all end-to-end and other functional testing requirements to ensure that the launch matches the customer expectations and is error proof
• Develop and manage Communication Plan with management and key stakeholders.
• Escalate any potential risks to Multichannel Services team with recommendation on mitigation
• Ensure campaign goals/ KPIs are defined (during requirements gathering phase) tracked (during development phase) and measured.
• Engage with key resources (e.g. Privacy, Compliance, Legal, IT) on an as needed basis
• Work with the Campaign Quality Assurance Manager to proactively monitor the campaign tactics to ensure that they are operating as expected.
Must• Understand business objectives / strategic imperatives to enable delivery of optimal marketing solutions
• Identify opportunities for process improvement / enhancement and provide suggestions to optimize
• Develop and manage integrated project plan (in MS Project) for all vendors and internal activities.
Nice to haveEnthusiastic personality with willingness to work in a large team
- English: Native