Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are looking for a seasoned hands-on technologist with expertise in designing and building modular, scalable, flexible enterprise systems using Java stack technologies/ frameworks and Oracle databases, preferably in Financial Services or Insurance domain.
He/She will work collaboratively with project stakeholders to design and develop components of strategic architecture to support current and future business needs. The candidate will actively participate in the full SDLC including development, deployment, testing and support of the application. The candidate will also work collaboratively with a broader technology organization to ensure solutions integrate with other components of the architecture, meet high technical quality standards, and follow software development best practices.
We are looking for motivated and bright individuals that thrive in a dynamic environment and can lead change and innovation. Initiative, ownership, strong analytical and communication and collaboration skills are important to success in the role.
Enterprise Services and Systems department is responsible for all systems supporting the Finance and Actuarial community, with primary focus on General Ledger Accounting, Forecasting and Actuarial processes.
MustBachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
• 7+ years of relevant software development experience
• Hands on experience developing in Java/J2EE and knowledge of Object Oriented design concepts and design patterns required
• Hands on experience with SQL, database object modeling, performance tuning and data warehousing concepts (Oracle preferred)
• Unix/Linux shell scripting
• Understanding of agile development methodologies and test driven development practices
• Working knowledge of distributed systems and service oriented architectures
• Strong communication, inter-personal, collaboration and business-facing skills
• Driven, self-motivated, able to work under pressure using sound judgment & professionalism
• Understanding of finance, risk modeling and pricing is desirable
Nice to have/
- English: Advanced/Fluent