Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
You will be in a lead roles of an exciting project building a cloud based CryptoCurrency exchange and you will be involved in the project from the initiation, through delivery and closure.
This is a key project leadership role and requires a track record of working as a combined Business Analyst and client engagement lead, you will be required to manage the client stakeholders from a project and delivery point of view and provide hands on management of the client relationship on a day to day basis. As well as providing of timely and structured updates to the delivery and technical management team within Excelian.
Excelian is comprised of teams of energetic, enthusiastic, expert individuals working together to deliver cutting edge software solutions for the financial services industries.
• Managing multiple client and internal stakeholders
• Providing direction to internal development teams
• Be active in the whole project lifecycle
• Min 10 years BA and client engagement experience within Financial Services
• Influencing change that increases team performance at a sustainable pace.
• Building and promoting an open, trusting and respectful team environment; facilitating discussion, collaborative decision making and conflict resolution.
• Collaborating with the Product Owner to ensure backlogs are groomed and maintained.
• Providing support to the team(s) and leading by example.
• Participating in and leading daily stand-ups, requirement estimation, sprint & release planning, demos, retrospectives and other related team meetings.
• Tracking and reporting of all relevant team performance metrics to ensure organisational. transparency,
Must• A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects, with a minimum 7 years of experience serving in a leading cross-functional teams in a fast-paced services environment.
Direct experience of working in a consulting or professional services firm
• Experience leading multiple (2+) teams concurrently, with direct responsibility for tracking & reporting on key metrics.
• Demonstrated ability to apply best practices re: requirements definition and story production, backlog management, capturing burndown & velocity metrics and task-level definition/estimation.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure to manage competing demands.
• Strong judgment, with the ability to make quick, yet sound decisions and follow through.
• Creative approach to problem-solving, with a strong customer focus and commitment to deliver.
• Team-player attitude, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish high-trust professional relationships quickly.
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant Engineering or Science based bachelor's degree.
Nice to haveRelevant Agile training and certifications.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- English: Native