Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• You will be able to take on a variety of roles in fast paced financial markets projects
• You will remain hands-on whilst making contributions around code quality, standards, planning and team leading where appropriate
• You should be able to keep up with key technology trends (e.g. blogging and attending or presenting at technology meetups)
• You should be keen to contribute to the community of technologists
Must• Core Java 8, Architecting/Designing Enterprise solutions
• Micro-services - Architecture knowledge and experience
• Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
• Cloud architecture and experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
• Container frameworks - Docker, Kubernetes
Direct experience of working in a consulting or professional services firm
• Experience leading multiple (2+) teams concurrently,
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure to manage competing demands.
• Strong judgment, with the ability to make quick, yet sound decisions and follow through.
• Creative approach to problem-solving, with a strong customer focus and commitment to deliver.
• Team-player attitude, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish high-trust professional relationships quickly.
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant Engineering or Science based bachelor's degree.
• SQL (Any RDBMS)
• Full Stack Experience building web and mobile applications
• Any mobile technologies
• Messaging and Integration Technologies (E.g., Apache Camel, JMS, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
• DevOps / Continuous Delivery - Jenkins, GIT, Cloudformation, ARM, Terraform
• Monitoring Tools (e.g. JMX, Splunk, ELK, AppDynamics, New Relic)
• Financial Services
Nice to have• Big Data & NoSQL Technologies (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Couchbase, MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
• Distributed Systems
• Appreciation of other technologies - .NET, Node, Go, Kotlin, Python
- English: Advanced/Fluent