Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Project is based on Java technology stack (Java 8/Spring/Hibernate), Oracle, Mongo, Kafka for a high-load risk / margin calculation platform.
- Coordinate efforts with local developers and global team
- Scalability and performance optimization
- Organizing data logistics and processing (Kafka, Spark)
- 3+ years of working on enterprise projects with hands-on experience in software development using Java technology stack and Oracle database;
- 2+ years of Spark, Spark Streaming experience
- 1+ years with Kafka
- Good verbal and written communication skills; upper-intermediate English;
- Ability to think clearly, get to the bottom of things in solving technical issues;
- Degree in Computer Science; or in math or physics is a plus;
Nice to haveNice to have:
- Scala, Python, MongoDB, Apache Storm
- Experience with technical leading of a team of Java developers;
- Knowledge of financial domain, preferable areas are margin trading applications, margin risk management is particularly benefitial
- English: Upper-intermediate