Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
You are a fast learner, with an eye for detail; possessing strong problem-solving and debugging skills, and the following experience:
* 4+ years of backend application development experience - Java 1.7+
* Solid knowledge of programming practices, strive to write great code that is reusable, flexible, and reliable
* Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player with an Agile mindset
* Strong quality mindset is considered as a must: unit testing, performance testing, writing testable code
* Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken
* Infrastructure experience: Maven/SBT, GIT/GERRIT, Amazon Web Services, Jenkins, Linux Environment
* Working with mapdata e.g. NDS, GIS, RDF, GDF is considered a plus"
* Automate validation logic for navigational map databases using Java/Scala
* Optimize performance of an existing test suite
* Build results and log analysis, defects reporting
* Conduct regular code-reviews
* Attend recurring meetings and participate in discussions
* Clarify questions using various communication channels
* Create and maintain documentation"
Must"* Experience working with Java 4+ years
* Solid knowledge of programming best practices
* Strong quality mindset: unit testing, performance testing, writing testable code
* Infrastructure experience with Maven/SBT, GIT/GERRIT, Amazon Web Services, Jenkins, Linux Environment
* Hands-on experience working in Agile environment
* Analytical approach and problem solving skills
* Self-organizing and time management skills; can-do attitude
* Team-player with excellent collaborative skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Upper Intermediate level of English"
Nice to have"* Experience working with Scala
* Experience working in the Automotive industry
* Knowledge of location based services such as mapping, navigation, GPS, etc.
* Experience working with mapdata like NDS, GIS, etc.
* Education or/and work experience in multi-cultural and multi-locational environment"
- English: Advanced/Fluent