Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• After analysis and providing architecture the candidate also needs to perform development of the new on-boarding tool (or the addition to an existing one).
• The on-boarding tool needs to be aligned to the interfaces the authentication system provides
• The on-boarding tools needs to be integrated to the banks CMDB to collect the required information for software component information.
Must• 3+ years of related experience
• Java full stack development experience (Angular, Spring)
• Unix Systems
• Strong analytical skills to understand various data sources and data models
• Awareness of change management processes including development lifecycle (SDLC).
• Database and SQL knowledge (Oracle or MS SQL)
• Worked on data transformations and data flows from external systems
• Common sense to make efficient and acceptable decisions whenever there is no clear ruling available and under stress or time constraints
• Effective oral and written communication skills to interact with colleagues and other teams
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong team player
• Integrity and trustworthiness in order to maintain the team's reputation and standing
• Willingness to seek guidance, from others within the team and the larger virtual team throughout the group
• Strong problem solving ability to address new situations and efficiently handle any incidents which may arise
• Strong focus on time management, in order to concentrate on priority work
• Ability to think methodically and apply project management disciplines
• Solid engineering / coding know-how, especially around developing data aggregation processes.
• Used to build front-end tools that interact with a database store.
• Used to integrate components with vendor provided SDKs (i.e. for registration of an application).
Nice to have• Scripting skills (Bash, Python, or similar)
- English: Upper-intermediate