Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
IPV (Individual Price Verification) is a system which provides mechanism for valuation and verification of price of financial instruments. This data is trasformed through batches and is provided in the IPV database. As a reporting layer, IPV utilizes OLAP cubes and Tableu tool. The communication and data transport is realized with microservices. The main technology stack consists of .Net framework, Microsoft SSIS and SSRS
Multicultural team of experts having Developers, Analysts, BI and DevOps working on the system that is an important part of financial data validation and verification
• Technologies used - Our main tech stack is .Net C#, WCF, WPF with Sql Server / SSIS/ SSAS/SSRS for our cube reporting
• Opportunities - IPV Technology is one of the respected team in Finance IT. It provides a good opportunity for a new joiner to learn about IPV, Reserves and Prudential Valuation knowledge in addition to tech stack.
• Analysis, Develop and maintain existing cube based reporting
• Interact with business users directly, understand requirements and provide effective and efficient solutions
• Work with L2 team in case of any prod issue or with user queries
• Work with deployment team to release new code into production
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong SQL development skills.
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Packages, SQL Server 2012 & 2016, Transact-SQL,
• Data Modelling and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), SQL Server Data tools 2012
• Strong experience with SSIS ETL tools
• Experience in creating the Multi-dimensional Cube
• Experience in writing MDX queries
• Experience in creating calculated measures in SSAS cube
• Optimizing SSAS cube performance
• Experience in designing Data Model and Data Warehouse
• Experience in creating SSRS reports using cube.
• Extensive knowledge in Deploying SSIS/SSAS packages
• Expert knowledge of SQL query, Stored procedures, functions and views
• Strong experience with creating reports with SSRS server 2008 and above
• Good experience of working in a .NET Development environment
• Experience with data warehouse setup , use and maintenance
• Experience in integration of various data sources. SQL server is more preferable
• Create IT documents for knowledge base, user guides, and other various communications systems
• Maintain current and correct documentation for all reports
• Assist in capturing business requirements for application development, enhancement, or modification
Ability to communicate effectively and professionally verbally and in writing with all business partners. Good presentation skills. Ability to understand and document client requirements and translate into functional specifications for coding. Ability to convert technical information into user friendly business and simple terminology.
Detail oriented with ability to multi-task and project management. Good quantitative and qualitative skills. Good problem resolution and logical and algorithm thinking.
• Visual Studio 2015/7, Microsoft .NET framework, C#.Net, Web Services, XML is desirable
• Financial Services experience will be a strong preference
• Experience with Agile and SCRUM
Nice to haveOn UI side:
• PRISM 4.0 (2+ years' experience)
• Experience with working with 3rd party UI libs (we use Infragistics 2013.2)
• Strong IoC (Unity, 4+ years' experience)
On Server side:
• Strong WCF Experience (3+y) and be able to advise which transport to use.
• Should understand the different WCF binding and end point configurations, and what the best configuration is to use given different connectivity scenarios.
• Strong IoC and good TDD discipline
• Advanced MSSQL Skills, candidate should be comfortable with:
• Create DB objects (table, views, stored proc)
• Ability to performance tune the queries is a bonus
• Good knowledge of IPV process and Equity & Rates derivatives products
- Experience of Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, Azure Service Fabric, Event Bus, Spark
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in C#/VB.NET
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C#/VB.NET||.Net Web Developer||Krakow, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||SDET + Senior .NET Developer||Krakow, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||MS SQL / .Net Developer||Krakow, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||Lead .NET Developer||Krakow, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||Senior .NET developer||Krakow, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||Back-End .Net Developer||Krakow, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||Back-End .Net Developer||Krakow, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||Senior .NET Full Stack Developer||Krakow, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||Strong Regular/Senior .net Developer||Krakow, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||Hot Senior .NET Full Stack Developer||Krakow, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||Hot Senior .NET Developer||Krakow, PL|