Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
QA Automation, Bucharest
The devices' software is comprised of various networking protocols.
These networking protocols span all OSI layers, but the main focus is Layer 2, 3 and 4.
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated or manual tests to ensure software quality.
- QA engineer responsibilities include designing, implementing, executing automated or manual tests and debugging customer issues for networking protocols.
You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- The QA technician role plays an important part in our client's software development process.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting automated and manual tests before product launches to ensure software runs correctly and meets client needs.
If you hold an engineering background and enjoy pinpointing software quality problems, we would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify software malfunctions so that quality standards are met.
What We Offer:
- Possibility to expand your knowledge on:
- Networking protocols knowledge
- Programming languages ( C, Python)
- Hands-on experience with industrial networking devices
- Complete laboratory for testing purposes:
- A high number of client networking devices
- Hardware traffic generators (IXIA, SmartBits)
- Ability to create custom network topologies that suit all testing needs
- Internal training courses both in technical and soft skills
- Possibility to advance on higher technical position levels
- Possibility to advance on management positions
- Experienced quality assurance team with openness to technology and fun
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and execute testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Improve and develop functionality for internal test automation framework
- Design, develop and execute automated tests using internal test automation framework
- Perform regression testing for software validation and investigate results by debugging failed tests
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track issues
- Debug customer issues and help the fixing process
- Perform necessary testing when issues are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing software to meet client needs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Must- Strong knowledge of networking protocols
- CCNA 1, 2, 3, 4 is a must
- CCNP is a plus
- Industrial Protocols is a big plus
- Hands-on experience in scripting (Bash)
- Hands-on experience in software development (Python programming language)
- Hands-on experience with Linux OS
- Hands-on experience in software quality assurance
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Nice to have.
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in QA automation
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA automation||Hot SW Test Automation Engineer for Automotive project||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Lead Software Test Automation Engineer for Automotive Project||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Sen ior QA Engineer with networking skills||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Software Test Automation Engineer for Automotive project||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Regular/Senior QA Manual/Automation Testing Engineer||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||QA Automation||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Senior QA automation||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Senior QA Automation||Bucharest, RO|