Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
The project is initiated to create Pre-Trade Approval portal for one of our clients in Abu Dhabi. The client is a sovereign wealth fund owned by Emirate of Abu Dhabi (in United Arab Emirates) founded for the purpose of investing funds on behalf of the Government of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. It manages the Emirate's excess oil reserves.
The project is fix-priced, so keeping commitments and timelines will be very important for the project success.
Team consists of UX and VD, Project manager and Business analyst, Automation QA and 3 Front End developers.
Opportunities for you
• Create the product from scratch
• Long-term business trips to Abu Dhabi - up to 1 month
• Participate in requirements clarification and sprint planning sessions
• Following designed technical solution
• Writing unit and integration tests
• Support QA teammates in acceptance process
• Follow best practices
• Swagger API
• Bachelor of Information Technology or similar
• Familiar with Agile
Nice to have• ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET
• Mobile applications development
- English: Advanced/Fluent