Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Senior QA Engineer, Kiev
- Base of knowledge on available methodologies, instruments and chemicals, as well as all cases of their previous usage.
- System of support of decision making.
- Tools for monitoring of the drilling process and data aggregation.
- Tools for analysis and reporting.
- Tight collaboration with other scrum team members to understand requirements and technical implications.
- Creation of test plan and test design for specific feature of SW under test
- Identifying, documenting and reproducing defects in software and integration with other systems with a good root cause analysis
- Following and contributing to Agile/SCRUM activities (e.g. daily stand-ups, retrospectives, iteration planning, estimating/reporting, acceptance criteria definition, etc.).
- Working collaboratively with Global teams
- Setting up integrated test environments ether on VMs or locally
Working closely with an automation testing team in identifying candidates for automation certifying automation scripts.
Must- At least 4 years of experience in manual testing
- Good testing theory knowledge
- Ability to use test design techniques in practice
- Basic experience with XML documents
- Client-server architecture understanding
- Upper intermediate English for written and verbal communication
- Good Team player and ability to work collaboratively with Global Team in a distributed model.
Being proactive in problem solving
Nice to have- Experience testing Windows based Desktop applications
- Experience working in Scrum methodology
- Experience with test cases creation using Action Based Testing methodology
- Basic understanding of Message Queuing technology and related SW (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Experience with MongoDB or other non-SQL databases.
- Experience with .NET workflow management tools: MTM / TFS / Visual Studio Experience testing Web-services
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in QA manual
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA manual||Intern Module Test||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Regular/Senior Manual QA||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Regular QA||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Junior/Regular Manual Test engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Senior QA Manual Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Junior\Regular QA engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Senior QA||Kiev, UA|