Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Ability to design, build and maintain applications in an Agile environments.
• Ability to liaise with Business Analysis to support the requirements engineering process as well as conduct effort estimates for the respective project's engineering, testing and integration tasks.
- Delivering software solutions to demanding product owners, being part of a large and (possibly) distributed team.
- e2e software development lifecycle with focus on the integration of 3rd party components.
• A proven track record in a similar environment:
MustTech skills we are looking for are as follows:
- Core Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Streaming Technologies (Must have experience building applications using these technologies)
o Apache KAFKA
o Apache Flink (First preference is Apache Flink but could be substituted with Apache Spark or Apache Storm)
o Docker (Must Have)
o Kubernetes (Nice to have)
o Cassandra (Nice to have)
o Elasticsearch (Nice to have)
o Or Exposure to other NoSQL tech like MongoDB etc
Nice to have- Other BigData tech like Hadoop etc (Nice to have)
- SSE NG suite of applications
- English: Intermediate