Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Lead Linux OpenGL Driver Developer, Gdansk
As a Lead Linux OpenGL Driver Developer, you will be responsible for making this happen! Join the top professionals in the computer graphics field for 3-6 months in Markham, Canada - where you will have an opportunity to gain knowledge right at its source - to share with your colleagues after you get back to Poland.
Together, let's shape the experiences of millions of desktop and mobile users around the world, collaborate with industry leaders and influence the evolution of 3D graphics APIs!
• Investigate and fix performance & functional defects
• Enable new and existing functionalities on pre-relase and consumer HW
• Extend and maintain tests and supporting tools
• Work with a distributed team in a CI environment
Must• Experience with OpenGL Desktop/Open GL ES development with Mesa 3D user space driver
• Solid understanding of 3D graphics, rendering flow and common performance bottlenecks
• Demonstrated ability to investigate software defects with debuggers, profilers and other available tools
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Nice to haveExperience with the majority of the following:
• GFX benchmark performance optimization
• GFX power optimization
• Shader language and shader compiler optimization
• x86 Android/Linux user/kernel driver development
• GPU HW; Simulation / Emulation; Vulkan; ARM architectures
- English: Advanced/Fluent