Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
For expanding our business offering in the North American market, we seek to establish an experienced software development team in Guadalajara, Mexico. Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel.
• Join highly competent and motivated international team
• Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car
• Personal growth and promotion options
• Make an impact to corporate growth with top management attention within Luxoft
• Focuses on projects inter-dependencies
• Determines the optimal pacing according to business development plans with efficient resource pool utilization
• Financial management (financial plan/forecast/fact, revenue recognition, budget management for program funded delivery activities, etc.)
• Identify, track and resolve resource constrains and/or conflicts that affect multiple projects within the program.
• Ensure that reported projects are completed within budget; runs to schedule with acceptable quality goals.
• Take part in project/program risk management strategy definition, identification, prioritization and elaboration contingency/mitigation plans.
•Facilitation of reporting and communication with Customer
•Establish transparent and controllable process environment to ensure in-time, high-quality delivery
•Be responsible for subordinate Project Managers, motivate and couch them
•Manage people, set and monitor individual goals, perform appraisals, drive promotions
•Drive the hiring process in Mexico, create vacancies for current and future projects, perform interviews
•Allocate engineers to projects based on project needs and skill-set
•Develop training plans based on project needs and available skill levels
•Support sales in analyzing customer requests (RFQs) and in preparing business offers
Must•Engineering Degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering
•5+ years of experience in project management and 3+ years in people management
•Understanding of automotive industry, technologies and standards (AUTOSAR, ASPICE, ISO 26262, etc.)
•Practical knowledge of automotive embedded software development (lifecycle, V-model, tooling, test and QA, etc.) including OEM-supplier collaboration models (requirements, architectural design, component test, etc.)
•Basics in software development in automotive domains/projects (C/C++)
•Professional presence in front of customer and team members
•Strong ability to motivate and manage technical and management personnel in a fast paced environment
•Project management, planning, and estimation
•Decision making skills
•Organizational skills & metrics (KPIs)
•Budget Planning experience, financial indicators awareness
Nice to have•Software Development background is a big plus
•Participation in HMI/Instrumental cluster/Infotainment development in any role
•Experience in creating training plans
•Experience in matrix organizations
•Understanding of application of Agile methodologies in automotive projects
- English: Advanced/Fluent