Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Digital Project manager- GR, Morristown, US, New Jersey
About the Project
Patient Services Digital projects team
Web/App experience, but dealing with business so doesn't have to be too technical
Opportunities for you
Future contract extensions with company
o This requires, among other things, experience with the process of developing end-to-end technology-based solutions, business requirements documentation, and documenting technical and functional specifications.
• Embrace the strategic vision set forth by digital medicines project owner, brand marketing team, and leadership, and help internal and external 3rd party partners pull it through from creative design to programming execution
Must• The position will require someone who can learn quickly, be agile, and stay positive.
• You will work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment and be accountable to multiple stakeholders.
• Have knowledge of digital production processes and deep appreciation for digital roles and customer experience best practices across a multitude of channels and digital approaches
• Be collaborative with extreme attention to detail
• Digital and pharmaceutical industry experience required.
Nice to haveIdeally someone with start-up experience or contractor background
Healthcare would be ideal but not a requirement
Analytics experience a plus
- English: Native