Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Its Automotive Practice provides leading-edge technology solutions empowering international Automotive Manufacturers and Suppliers to create future-ready mobility solutions in the car and connected to the car. Their industry practices leverage deep domain insights to enable consulting and engineering solutions in the areas of Digital Cockpit, Autonomous Drive, Connected Mobility and Silicon Vendors.
Currently we are looking for Sales Account Manager Automotive responsible for European region. The person is accountable for managing all key front-end related activities of Automotive Line of Business (LOB) as sales, business development and strategic account management in the region.
In this role you will cover all account & sales activities, report to Senior Director Sales & Account Management Automotive Business EMEA and will work closely with other members of the Automotive Management Team as well as with service delivery, product development and marketing.
• Acquire new customer business thru Sales and Business Development activities across Automotive practice in the region
• Expand the customer portfolio to meet the company’s strategic growth targets
• Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base
• Lead the client acquisition process and work closely with the respective delivery units to drive the RFI/RFP process
• Leverage existing service offerings and relationships to expand Automotive practice into new accounts
• Initiate and oversee partnerships with potential technology and channel partners
• Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting
• Cultivate cross-functional communication with the delivery organizations/BUs/horizontal technology practices
• Participate in relevant industry events and professional associations
• Location: Stuttgart, Munich
Must• Education: A degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Mechanical or Electrical
• Experience of selling software development services to Automotive OEM-s and TIER1-s.
• Good understanding of Automotive industry ecosystem and an existing contact network
• Knowledge of modern Automotive technologies as Digital Cockpit, AD/ADAS, Connected Mobility etc.
• Experience of working in multi-cultural international environment
• Articulate, excellent presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results
• Cross-culture motivation
• Fluent in German and English
Nice to have• Understanding of contemporary IT technologies and platforms, product development lifecycle, software development methodologies is a plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent