Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are looking for Senior QA with experience in testing of backend systems and services running under Linux, with capabilities to collaborate in a team focused environment and coordinate work with BA, Dev, Operational and cross-functional application teams.
• Configuration or re-confirmation of test appliances and environments
• Report and track status of issues in Jira along with keeping up to date documentation in Confluence
• Research and evaluate various testing tools.
• Solve problems and evaluate bugs and weaknesses before the software is released to the production environment.
• Work with colleagues on various areas in order to facilitate end-to-end testing
• Coordinate work with BA, Dev, Operational and cross-functional application teams to resolve data quality, integration and performance issues.
Must• 2 years minimum testing or other software development experience
• Experience of formal software development lifecycle, with a solid grasp of manual and automated software testing methodologies and tools
• Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
• Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of TCP/IP & UDP Multicast fundamentals and solving problems
• Knowledge of scripting languages Python, Unix or Powershell shell scripts desirable
• Experience with C++
• English at the level of Upper-Intermediate
Nice to have• Knowledge of Market Data
• Experience in simulator/trading systems
• Exposure to Agile methodologies
• Experience in Automation Frameworks
- English: Upper-intermediate