Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Excelian Digital Consulting is a team of energetic, enthusiastic, expert individuals working together to deliver cutting edge software solutions for the financial services industry. You will be instrumental in helping us find, adapt and invent solutions for complex scenarios. You will be involved in solving workflow problems, developing new ways of visualising data, and working out what digital solutions the client needs in their solution that even they don't realise yet.
• Develop applications and components using the React or Angular ecosystem.
• Develop flexible and maintainable frontend architecture and well defined API.
• Develop charting and data visualisation components.
• Ensure that components are of high standard and properly tested.
You will additionally be responsible for helping to set the technical direction of the practice, paying particular attention to the most modern and best practices to create durable and delightful user interfaces. Your role will be varied and may consist of team leading small to medium teams of UI developers, and speaking and presenting to prospective clients.
• Good understanding of OO programming and functional programming.
• Solid understanding of design patterns software engineering general principles.
• Strong HTML5 skills
• Knowledge of CSS3 and CSS pre-processors (Sass or LESS).
• Ability working with UX and translating wireframes into the real vision.
• Experience of working in an agile environment with familiarity of continuous integration and associated techniques.
• Unit Testing with Jest, Enzyme and knowledge of TDD.
• Experience in working with Rest and web socket technologies.
• Experience working with Nodejs
Nice to have• Previous experience at a consultancy (especially a UI consultancy such as Lab 49, Norman and Sons, Sapient Digital)
• Experience working with remote teams
- English: Advanced/Fluent