Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The Digital Cockpit practice as part of Luxoft automotive delivers stunning user experience to our customers. We develop IVI systems from pixel to silicon and apply agile methodologies to tackle challenging projects in the automotive industry. We apply world leading technology to the benefit of our automotive customers and execute large-scale Software projects based on proven methodology and a committed team. As cars are becoming more autonomous we focus on blending digital and physical user experience on the interior, implementing the way people interact and work with the car.
In the Center of Competence Android, we are working on enhancing our position as an Android infotainment solution partner for OEMs and Tier1. We provide end-to-end support throughout our customers product development roadmap – product strategy, product architecture, technology selection, UI/UX design, infotainment software and hardware development, product validation and engineering support for Android.
With your own experience and network in the Automotive industry you identify emerging technologies within Android and accelerate adoption of Luxofts assets and competences.
You will be working in the open-minded and goal-focused team of our Digital Cockpit Practice.
MustYou have the following background:
• have a Master’s Degree in computer science or similar education
• have at least 5 years of professional experience in Automotive Android SW projects
• have more than 5 years of line management experience
• have a solid overview of automotive HMI technologies and trends and can consult customers on which to pick for which purpose
• have first-hand experience with various Android Automotive projects and a natural interest in smart solutions
• have experience strategic thinking and making strategies actionable
• are self-motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active in your working style
• are fluent in English
• have strong communication and presentation skills, are able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
• understand agile leadership principles and see value in coaching and making your team members
• have worked as a software developer for at least two years
• feel comfortable leading and moderating discussions with SW experts and designers
Ideally, you have the following:
• experience with larger agile teams and models such as SAFe, LeSS and others
• experience in writing business plans
• experienced in working with distributed agile teams
• experience in working with nearshore teams
• embrace Open Source Software for good reasons
Nice to haveIn addition wou have the follow skills
• Fluent in German or other non English languages
• Experience with executing projects in the JAPAC area
• Experience automotive bus systems (MOST, CAN, LIN, FlexRay)
• Experience with AUTOSAR, GENIVI, etc.
- English: Advanced/Fluent