Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The PMO is a key role within the program, working closely with the Program Manager, providing support and assistance in all aspects of project reporting, analysis and delivery. As such the candidate will require exceptional organizational skills.
The candidate can expect to have interactions with people across both business and technical teams at varying levels of seniority and across many different locations so should possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• New joiners’ accommodation support
• Hiring pipeline tracking and reporting
• Time tracking and absence requests coordination
• Regular and ad-hoc reporting development
• Maintaining project governance
• Invoices processing
• Expense requests processing
• Travel planning and coordination
• Team events, workshops and client visits organization
• Management meetings organization, meeting minutes and actions tracking
• Standard Operational Procedures
Must• Fluent English
• Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel
• Experience in PMO / administrative / role
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive approach and flexible attitude
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience of gathering detailed information and consolidating/summarizing
• Ability to understand and work in a multi-cultural environment
Nice to haveKnowledge of Jira and Confluence
- English: Upper-intermediate