Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The BI2 application is a key strategic project providing Standard Reporting and Self Service BI capabilities to the business. Standard Reporting covers a number of different business areas including Client Reporting, Product Reporting and Performance Reporting. Self Service BI provides a framework and environment of tools and capabilities for business users to develop adhoc solutions according to demand from end users including regulatory and compliance departments. Microsoft BI tools are used extensively in the project with Oracle used as the primary database.
Team: Data Warehouse team consists of 30 people - UI/UX Designer, Requirements Engineer, Frontend and Backend Developers, 6 Testers (Manual and Automation), Project Manager, Technical Leaders and 3 PMOs. There are 4 projects being developed in the team. In all cases we work based on SCRUM methodology, cooperating directly with our ZH partners with regular deliveries done in 2 weeks sprints. All projects are based on .NET and Angular.
Technologies used: Oracle, SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS, C#, HTML 5
Opportunities: We understand in our team current technology situation and planning that ahead in our projects so we follow market trends. We also have dedicated person to design UI/UX in our projects to have top class UI. Widely - there are 1700 IT specialists working for the Bank Wroclaw - so there is huge opportunity for internal moves, where you can easily chose any other project with any other technology stack to develop further your skills.
• As it's an Agile project, the proportion of duties varies depending on the stories in a sprint. The goal is to be in a position where around 10-20% is manual testing and 80-90% is automated testing and coaching.
• Learning opportunities are to gain knowledge in private banking area. Specifically in management and business information.
• Challenging would be setting up the framework for testing new application based on HTML5 technology.
• Scrum is the current project methodology.
Must• Experience in designing and developing a test automation framework for a .NET or similar application
• An understanding of the individual test levels and how test automation can be used to improve overall quality
• Experience in leading a test automation feasibility for an application
• Experience with developing test automation in an agile methodology
• Sound experience in operational know-how of Test Processes, including test preparation/execution planning, test case creation/execution and reporting
• Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes (basics)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (professional proficiency as team consists of foreigners)
• Hands on analytical and problem solving skills
• Team player, highly dedicated and committed
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or similar
Nice to have• Experience with front-end and back-end automation
• Experience with REST API's tests
• Experience with Selenium Webdriver and Page Object Pattern
• Knowledge in MS SQL or Oracle
• Experience in Continuous Integration (TeamCity, Jenkins)
• Experience of using JIRA or Quality Centre (or equivalent tools)
• Good understanding of HTML, CSS
• Stress / performance testing know-how
• Testing qualification such as ISTQB, ISEB could be additional asset
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in QA automation
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA automation||QA Automation||Wroclaw, PL|
|QA automation||Automation QA||Wroclaw, PL|
|QA automation||Senior QA Engineer||Wroclaw, PL|
|QA automation||Software Engineer with Dev and QA background||Wroclaw, PL|
|QA automation||QA Automation Engineer||Wroclaw, PL|
|QA automation||Automation Test Lead||Wroclaw, PL|