Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Take complete responsibility of the developed components from development, testing to UAT and production deployments.
- Effort estimation of the requirements
- Documentation & quality assurance, including review of components developed
- Effort estimation for the involved requirements
- Working closely with 3rd Party Software Vendors, Lead Architects, Domain Architect, Business Analysts & Central IT Architecture teams in design and development of new features/enhancements
- Propose opportunities for technical improvements and innovation within the scope of agreed company frameworks
Must- Minimum 5 years' experience in Java programming language - developing enterprise, multi-tier applications in particular web services, client server and server side application programming
- Must have solid hands-on experience with Java Enterprise Beans (EJB), Java Message Service (JMS), Java Transaction API (JTA), Java Persistence API (JPA) etc.
- Deep understanding of Design patterns, Integration patterns and Architectural principles.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Middleware (JMS, MQ, SOAP/REST)
- Strong experience in the Oracle Relational Database and the Middleware technologies such as WebService, Messaging, File Transfer)
- Proven experience of working with data driven and highly available transaction processing systems
- Experienced in supporting Unix/Linux-based environments such as filesystems and shall scripting
- Hands-on expertise in Performance Engineering, App server tuning, Review handling (Code/Design)
- Experienced of working in Agile/ Scrum teams and estimation techniques
Nice to haveExperience of working on payment processing (SWIFT, SEPA etc.) platforms with banks financial institutions would be highly valuable
- English: Advanced/Fluent