Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Working on the MySTT Application within an agile project team, you will participate in delivering software projects.
• The key objectives of the role are to contribute in development of application which involves a certain degree of complexity, a lot of parametrization, and as a result a lot of unique scenarios that can de facto be covered only by manual testing.
Team: • Data Warehouse team consists of 30 people - UI/UX Designer, Requirements Engineer, Frontend and Backend Developers, 6 Testers (Manual and Automation), Project Manager, Technical Leaders and 3 PMOs. There are 4 projects being developed in the team. In all cases we work based on SCRUM methodology, cooperating directly with our ZH partners with regular deliveries done in 2 weeks sprints. All projects are based on .NET and Angular.
Technologies used: .Net 4.0, SQl, Silverlight
Opportunities: We understand in our team current technology situation and planning that ahead in our projects so we follow market trends. We also have dedicated person to design UI/UX in our projects to have top class UI. Widely - there are 1700 IT specialists working for the Bank Wroclaw - so there is huge opportunity for internal moves, where you can easily chose any other project with any other technology stack to develop further your skills.
• Learning opportunities are to gain knowledge in private banking area. Specifically in management and business information.
Must• 6+ years of experience in C# and .NET
• Basic experience as technical leader
• Advanced in OOP
• Very good practical understanding of basic programming paradigms
• Wide experience with C#/.NET, WCF, EF/NHibernate, MS SQL is most welcome
• Strong communication skills - English
• Hands on analytical and problem solving skills
• Team player, highly dedicated and committed
• Good experience with SQL (Oracle/MSSQL), able to write multi-join queries
Nice to have• Knowledge of design patters
• Basic understanding of Angular 2 and above, would be an asset
• Financial industry knowledge (optional)
- English: Upper-intermediate