Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Based on data analysis, provide valuable inputs, comments, provide plans and forecasts
• Coordinate on daily basis with other members of operations team
• Generate professional, clear and coherent reports based on complex ideas
• Create and support online dashboards
• Create and maintain ready-to use reporting and presentation templates
*financial data - rates game models, due diligence, other.
**operational data - various statistics, delivery data, other.
Must• University degree
• At least 3 years of relevant experience
• Advanced English (speaking, writing)
• MS Office proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint) - must!
• Financial background
• Experience with data visualization tools such as – Tableau, Power BI, Qlickview, Qlick Sense
Nice to have.
- English: Upper-intermediate