Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Liaise with business on issues, outage reporting/management including SLA reporting improvements.
• Liaise with the development teams for new releases
• Liaise with the global support team for handovers, knowledge transfer and ensuring a standard model of support is implemented
• Build and maintain scripts and tools to manage the production environment and relative reporting
• Work on project items that affect the production environment
• This job requires shift work mode as well as participation in weekend activities such as infrastructure post upgrade testing and post release support
Must• 2+ years Production support experience in a related business area
• Ability to work in a global team with both global and regional responsibilities
• Troubleshooting experience in various versions of Windows and Unix systems with basic scripting skills
• Experience in Relational Databases Oracle, Sybase and MS SQL Server in terms of basic querying and stored procedure debugging
• Familiarity with ITIL framework, especially: incident, problem and change mangement.
• Fluent English
Nice to haveApplication/Service Support experience
Autosys, Service Now
- English: Upper-intermediate