Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The candidate should have a consistent track record of demonstrating initiative, collaboration, and strong teamwork skills.
He/she will think out of the box and adds value to discussions. Furthermore, he/she will take direction and have a strong focus on delivery.
Scope of responsibilities will include working in a team taking direction from others for assigned tasks and on some occasions leading individual tasks as part of a larger project.
Please note - occasional work in the evenings or weekends may be required (with appropriate compensation)
Person will have a chance to gain experience in areas of the Settlements and Confirmations of derivative instruments. This is a very exciting overlap between technology and business groups.
Business trips to London may be required for initial period.
Must• Good knowledge of Java (nice to have - Java 8), Junit, Spring, Hibernate
• Unix skills (Solaris/Linux)
• Good knowledge of SQL (preferably Oracle, nice to have Sybase )
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Experience with Apache Tomcat along with good understanding of different architectures
• Excellent communication skills are required - the successful candidate will communicate across the regions
• Strong team player prepared to take responsibility for tasks, and ownership of issues
Nice to have• Git, Maven, Groovy
• Continuous integration
• Bash programming, Perl
- English: Intermediate